This video documents an assisted kundalini shakti activation whereby the upward spiraling energy effectively dislodges and squeezes demonic chakral parasites up and out through the central channel nadi without the need for penetration.
In this episode I share a piece I wrote that serves as a sort of guerrilla psychedelic research white paper. It is the most direct and concise articulation of my thesis:
- Demons are invisible to the naked eye but exist as energetic parasites lurking all around us at all times
- They are attracted by energy that’s released during sex, aggression, intimidation, fear, etc.
- They enter into cracks in the protective shield of our auric field and chakra system caused by abuse, trauma, neglect, lack of adequate love, negative thought patterns, etc.
- Acts of sexual manipulation, abuse, exploitation, and rape create opportunities for them to spread and infect souls, virgin souls are a delicacy for them
- With varying degrees of conscious awareness from relatively benign ignorance, to sinister intentionality: sexual predators are being possessed by demonic entities
- Surgical shamanic exorcism must be performed to remove them
- In perpetrators with full blown infections, their demons have spread and gotten control of their nervous system
- Victims have incubating infections that if disinfected, purified, and healed before they spread into the nervous system, can prevent neurosis and sexual pathology
- Surgical shamanic exorcism when combined with certain psychedelic plant medicines, ceremonial ritual allows for the patient and/or shaman to see the infectious parasitic organisms as if with x-ray vision
- Goddess-centered sacred sexual healing arts such as Tantra when applied in conjunction with psychedelic shamanic exorcism produces a positive synergistic effect whereby an erotic exorcism can be performed
- Most traditional psychedelic shamanic healing ceremonies are inaccessible financially and geographically by the average American
- Most Tantric “Dakas” (male sexual healers) and “Dakinis” (female sexual healers) are inaccessible financially by the average American
- A “poor man’s” do-it-yourself-or-with-partners home-based procedure can be quickly, easily, and affordably trained for mass application with minimal risks and mild if any drug side-effects
Click here to download the pdf