In this episode I’m sharing the 2019 Xbiz Show Consent Round Table session where I respectfully introduced a question for the panel on the ethics of consent for psychedelic shamanic pornography. Not knowing how I’d be received it took a bit of bravery to speak up but I was met with gracious insight and advisement from industry veterans. They were on point with their concerns and dissuasive remarks, all of which I take to heart and value like gold. I feel that whether you’re a sex work, porn performer or producer, or so called “civilian” with no involvement in the sex industry, this panel is very enlightening, and I thank them all very much for briefly holding space for my niche question.
In this episode I’m joined by the illustrious and alluring Ravyn Ryder, a highly accomplished guidess of so many things pleasurable, shamanic, entrepreneurial and much more. In this episode we do a bit of an experiment whereby I volunteer to help beta test her innovative therapeutic modality involving eroticized hypnosis for healing. We catch up a bit on her endeavors, commiserate about the need for healers to do self-care, then she facilitates my opening up about deep childhood trauma, ill-fated sexual initiations, negative hard wiring through early stages of masturbation, how I may be able to use hypnosis techniques to re-parent myself retroactively, and much more.
This was a bit of a preliminary session in that it was mostly for me to open up to her so that should could take my input and go back to her alchemical laboratory formulate a program customized for my exact needs. So this is technically part one of what may be a multi-part series where she demonstrates the scope of her offering. I, of course am thrilled and honored to be blessed with this opportunity to be a part of her creative evolution, and I’ve been wanting to explore the hypnosis field much more as my experience has been minimal to date.
The hope is that our spelunking the sexual underworld and taking a proactive and constructive approach to confronting the collective subconsciousness of rape culture will lead to healing and transformation for all victims, perpetrators, and the future generations.
Ravyn Ryder is an Erotic Artist, Writer, and Sensual Educator. She has worked in the past professionally with men, women and couples as a Sensual Bodyworker, Dakini, Dominatrix, Courtesan and Long-Term Companion.
She is the creatrix of Body Ryding®, a sensual massage training sequence used to empower women by teaching erotic body slides, full body massage and the art of seduction.
She is a trained Tantric Educator and is a certified Practitioner and Trainer in the Art of Bondassage®. She has studied Swedish, Thai, Lomi Lomi, and Tantric massage with amazing healers all over the world.
She has worked with Shaman’s in Central and South America doing entheogenic medicine work in constant pursuit of personal growth and eager humbleness to learn more about the divine inner and outer universe. She has just recently returned from a 4 month stint in Central America and with a desire to shed light on both the beautiful and ugly complexities of healing with plant medicines, she is working on her first novel—an intimate memoir of her recent experience.
She has a degree in Behavioral Science with a minor in Marketing. She is a certified Life Coach, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Practitioner and is trained in Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Along with bodywork and training, she offers personal coaching to men, women and couples desiring to cultivate more pleasure in their lives.
In this episode I’m joined by Sensual Sharon Somers for a fun and exciting exploration of the lifestyle of a phone sex artist. We learn about how the industry works, what it takes to make it, what to expect, how she’s been able to make it for years as a small business woman, the freedom and efficiency of home business operations, how she compassionately entertains and soothes the bizarre and often wounded sexual psyches of countless men, the patterns she’s observed, the broader ramifications for a more sexually healthy and expressed society, and much much more!
About Sharon :
Sharon has been a phone sex operator, recording artist and writer for adult websites for 11 years now. Her voice is well known online for the recordings of hundreds of erotic short stories she has done that are posted on her own sites and on erotic short stories sites.
In this episode I’m joined by the exalted fellow sacred sexuality educator Erikaa Briones for an enlightening adventure of personal transformation and empowerment. She shares deep personal accounts of overcoming trauma and transmuting pain into power. Along the path of her hero’s journey she was blessed with great allies. She received transmissions of spiritual wisdom and truths that helped to accelerate the rediscovering of her inner and ancient divine sexual priestess. Her cinematic narrative is the stuff of best sellers.
She provides an overview of her qualifications, services, and offerings and provides a warm invitation to reach out to her for guidance and support no matter where a seeker is at in their journey. She’s developed a wide variety of gifts that serve the diverse needs and desires of her clients.
We discuss goddess archetypes, business development for sexual healers and educators, the intersection of traditional and modern methods of goddess worship and much more.
Please visit her online at:
Collective. Her mission is to spread stories of love and sexuality by collecting different views around the world starting with her Mexican heritage . She also aims to collaborate with other ethical and conscious brands like PMSbox. Erikaa’s passion is empowering heart-centered men looking to unlock sexual confidence at a level they never thought possible.
Erikaa has been featured on Kaleidoscope radio, and interviewed social media icons like Adina Rivers, Adam Roa, and Stef Stifanos. A few of her guest have over 200 million views on YouTube. Erika’s personal crucible story is of the “return of the joyful little girl” A typical story most women can relate too where they were victimized by incest. In Erikaa’s experience she was the joyful little girl til 1993 where the actual storm and metaphorical storm hit her life. That was the year she learned to become a woman. She was also put into a cult by a Freemason, and overcame severe trauma that affected her health and sexual confidence. In her late mid 20’s she was searching for an awakening. Little did she know Tantra, and BDSM lead her down the path of transformation. Now she motivates other to discover sexuality through a place of inspired-action and love. She is now living her dream life and healing others that they can also transform their crucible story into sexual liberation.
In the show we discuss:
- occult sexual initiation and the conditioning she had to overcome
- double life as a sex worker
- dominatrix work in Beverly Hills
- 1 in 3 live a sexual double life
- the hero’s journey
- how the character leaves the village, leaving the good girl for the family identity, then going on adventures
- the discovery of bdsm, escort work, tantra initiation
- going into the belly of the beast
- fighting inner and outer battles
- the experience of opening up and coming out the world about her path and mission
- the path to becoming a sexuality coach
- coaching men in sacred sexuality
- how being yourself in the context of sexuality is pretty scary
- you may not know who you are in the moment
- your family might disown you
- you may feel alone
- starting out working in bad conditions in a dark hole in the wall
- finding salvation at a local book store
- finding friendship there
- the Pretty Woman movie plot as a fantasy for many sex workers
- the dream of being rescued by a white knight
- owning slutness
- finding a client who was a prominent actor
- Cinderella meets the Prince, with a plot twist
- her tantric initiation by a her client
- discovering tantric prayer, sex magic, devotion to nature, mindfullness, meditation
- feeling honored
- her inspiration from a motivational seminar and her path to leadership
- how we start out seeking a guru and eventually we become one
- becoming her own guru
- discovering yab yum and kundalini energy work
- discovering breathwork and chanting
- remember past lives, reawakening her inner ancient priestess
- the power of the left eye
- downloading info from your tantric lover to your hard drive, your soul drive
- feeling that we’re all one, feeling union in the present moment
- evolving past the archetype of the needy lover, seeking external validation through sex
- growing into the mission to change the ancestor codes, change family patterns
- the social purpose to end abuses, violence, etc.
- the need to be congruent with what your speaking about
- doing your own inner work
- the role of journally
- personal meditation practice
- going to tantra festivals
- not about being better, more about being different
- becoming your own muse
- doing your modality on yourself
- overcoming the fear of speaking
- fine tuning your messaging
- coming from heart centered values
- mature love, spirituality, how deep can we go down the rabbit hole
- you must really do the inner work
- recoding messages to your younger self and your future self
- how to coach oneself
- starting out on Facebook live, going from one viewer to 5, to a whole community
- how can you help your clients more than just yourself
- pop culture figures like Beyonce speak from the heart and turn people on
- knowing your weaknesses and seeking help in those areas of your business
- her 3 month sexual self mastery coaching container
- positive feedback from her clients having lost weight, skin cleared, overcoming limitations
- the king, warrior, and magician archetypes
- discovering and developing your ideal future self
- the importance of drawing upon ancient traditions of goddess worship to inform and empower modern goddess worship methods and practices
- coming to know tantric goddesses such as Lakshmi, Saraswati, and Kali
- embodying the essence and wisdom of goddesses at different points in your life journey
- the more you awaken a woman’s imagination, the more her pussy will awaken
- the experience of worshiping at a tantric temple in Venice
- how men can worship archetypal goddesses with and through their beloveds
- the role of prayer and self purification as prerequisites for worshiping ones beloveds
- and more!
In this episode I’m honored to be joined by Alejandra Aguilar Avelino, an advocate, educator and service provider at the East Los Angeles Women Center. We met there recently at a Sex Workers Outreach Project event and she gave a moving speech to explain a piece of art she created in solidarity with the victims of sexual violence. Her extensive experience in community support work is truly profound and she shares some very deep and intense insights on the intersections of religion, sexuality, economics, and politics.
We explore the efforts and potential to organize male clients of sex workers to show more solidarity and do more to support the health and well being of sex workers, and she shares some of her hopes and dreams for expanding the scope of services and outreach in the future.
I was very grateful to learn from her and to share a passion for improving the outcomes and quality of lives for sex workers through their whole life cycle. I’m hoping that her work and that of her peers and colleagues will be well financed so they can carry on doing such important work!
Alejandra Aguilar Avelino immigrated to the United States from her native Michoacán Mexico when she was eight years old. Alejandra has more than 16 years of experience in the field of Community Education. Alejandra’s beginnings were with Planned Parenthood Los Angeles as a Promotora Comunitaria. Alejandra had the honor to serve as Secretary and Chair of ALIANZA, the Los Angeles Caucus on HIV/AIDS in Los Angeles County.Currently Alejandra is the lead health educator, HIV counselor and support group facilitator at the East Los Angeles Women’s Center where she does HIV Navigation services. . Alejandra also provides support services to HIV-positive women and is an active member of several community planning bodies dedicated to the empowerment, health and well being of people. Alejandra has presented in several conferences at local and state level. Some of Alejandra’s passions are continuous learning, the empowerment of Latina Women, and she fights tirelessly against Gender Violence and Reproductive Justice. In her spare ?me Alejandra enjoys spending time with her family, hiking, reading and expanding her own small online business which she also uses as a tool to help other women reach economic independency.
In this episode I’m joined again by dear friend and tantric comrade Devika the Techy Tantrika for a discussion about the future of public policy for sex workers, sex educators, sex technologists, and more. We explore our mutual fascination for the study of how sexuality is regulated by policy makers who seem to have decreasing interest in consulting with the populations their laws affect the most. An emergent property of our convo is the fleshing out of a sort of verbal white paper outlining the problems we’re facing in the sex industry and the innovative solutions that are rapidly evolving in the sex tech space.
Check out our first episode for more info on her personal backstory:
Devika J. Singh/The Techy Tantrika is a Tantric Sex and Self-Relationship Coach as well as a Performess. Her diverse creative endeavours as well as her views on holistic sex, intimacy, self-relationship and self-care have culminated into the one-on-one online coaching practice she has today. Devika’s unique take on traditional and Neo-Tantric practices along with her continuous dedication to providing commentary on tech trends that affect the way we date and intimately connect shine through in her YouTube video series where she provides Tantric sex and dating advice to her audience.
You can find Devika’s YouTube sex+dating advice video series at youtube.com/thetechytantrika
Follow her Instagram at:
You can also find out more about her coaching practice and writing at devika-singh.com
Topics we discuss include:
- the future of age verification regulation and innovations in blockchain tech
- the hyper regulation of fosta/sesta
- statistics of harm reduction in decriminalized sex industries
- how criminalization of websites pushes sex workers back into the hands of pimps
- the risks to sex workers increasing as regulations take away online reputation and client vetting systems
- with more rights, sex workers can build more resilient safety nets
- law enforcement is actually disempowered by fosta/sesta as they no longer have a places to gather evidence and conduct investigations
- lessons from Nevada and Amsterdam sex work policy
- December 17th International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers
- Sex Workers Outreach Project USA
- Sex Workers Outreach Project Los Angeles
- Sex work as a layer in the “software stack” that is modern civilization
- the need for tantra corporate retreats to better facilitate the intelligent flow of sexual energy for increase productivity and team building
- sex workers do God’s work
- involuntary celebates Vice article
- how sex workers prevent violence by providing much needed sexual outlets for those who’s sexually needs are unmet in relationships
- the value of polyamory community to open public discourse on alternative relationship models
- the importance of consent and how healthy sex industries facilitate consent best practices
- the agility of technology and the slow rate of change in government sectors
- the need for tantra instructors to have the same protections and freedoms as spiritual and religious leaders
- how those in the sex industry have to live double lives and hide their sexual identity to fit into mainstream society, maintain or apply for jobs, etc.
- how current systems are outdated and barbaric
- how open-source and peer-to-peer technologies are creating new dimensions of freedom and empowerment
- the libertarian sentiment: “stater’s gonna state”
- Caligula’s regulation and taxation of brothels in ancient Rome
- the potential for technology to prevent insurrectionary street battles with police such as in the origins of the gay rights movement and the Stonewall Riots
- the need for tech savy sexuality educators, service providers and policy makers in the Nevada blockchain city
- crypto billionaries building crypto social infrastructure in Puetro Rico
- the Silicon Valley of Crypto in Zug, Switzerland
- Joe Lubin’s sex positive attitude towards Ameen Soliemani and SpankChain
- the sexual economics of the wild west and the evolution of brothels
- how sex workers have generated the revenue for municipal projects, public works, and civil services in gold rush town
- the progressive sex work policies in Australia
- the tragic irony of how sexual health has evolved, and public policy around sex work has devolved
- advocating for natural birth control methods beyond the rhythm method
- revitalizing ancient sexual health wisdom and practices
- how sex workers are better qualified to teach sex ed and safer sex
- the history of witch trials and burning
- the demonization of midwives for empowering women to have sexual and reproductive sovereignty
- the often unexamined and unacknowledged negative side effects of birth control pills
- ancient yogini cults of India and the rebellion of tantric witches in India
- how marginalized women such as widows, prostitutes, and those who’ve escaped abusive relationships are a force to be reckoned with when they organize and band together
- differences between neo-tantra and classical tantra
- how 2019 will be the year of the sex witch
- yoni steam baths with Steamy Chick
- how midwives often become referees in hospital birthing situations where mother’s are mistreated and misinformed
- the power of women in crypto and blockchain
- the women of crypto track at the crypto invest summit
- the southern california blockchain community and Blockchain Beach meet up
- financial feminism in the crypto space
- the hypocrisy of law maker sex buyers who legislate against sex workers
- reverse doxing
- the Ashley Madison hack
- the notion that high profile clients should give back to support the decriminalization, unionization, health benefits, and other rights and amenities for sex workers
- the notion of the techno shaman and their roles and responsibilities in protecting and defending the global cyber village
- if good people don’t master tech, only the bad people will
- future visions for goddess temples where sex is earned through meaningful local service to the women and the health of their families and their full life cycles
- the political economy of making love not war and how throughout history love has been suppressed to create less attached soldiers
- the under-representation of women in tech and computer science
- the depressing statistics on venture funding and C-level employment for females
- how a world with more balanced access to funding and corporate authority is as yet unimaginable, but we anticipate it to be much healthier, more beautiful, safe, and equitable, most importantly for sex workers and the sex trade
In this episode I have the exquisite joy of sharing hope and invigoration to fight for sex worker rights with the highly accomplished veteran adult entertainment star Ashley Fires.
She shares her personal story of empowerment and success in the adult industry. We learn about her romance with New Hampshire and how she’s made a beautiful personal and professional life there in the liberity oriented political climate. We discuss the state of affairs in legislation affecting the adult industry and about how New Hampshire is in a great position to fully decriminalize sex work among consenting adults. She talks about her vitally important work as the current leader of the Sex Workers Outreach Project New Hampshire Chapter
We share our mutual visions for a more sexually expressive future and talk shop about what it will take to get some creative and fun initiatives going.
She does an amazing job establishing that it’s not just an industry, it’s a movement. We agree the war on sex is as real as the war on drugs and just as cannabis has been the gateway to more drug peace, and the policy reform on the horizon in New Hampshire may help to bring peace in the war on sex.
Ashley is the Official Spokesmodel for the biggest Fetish site on the net “Clips4sale.com.” You may recognize her from her many late night appearances on CINEMAX, HBO, SHOWTIME, and PLAYBOY TV in her famed B Horror and Sexy Soft Core roles! Ashley has also starred in over 300 adult feature films, been featured on hundreds of Box Covers and can be seen on thousands of websites. She worked with such companies as ADAM AND EVE, DIGITAL PLAYGROUND, BRAZZERS, KINK.COM, NAUGHTY AMERICA, ELEGANT ANGEL, WICKED, HUSTLER, EVIL ANGEL, and PENTHOUSE.
As a Glamour model she has graced the cover and centerfold pages of TABOO, HUSTLER, NUGGET, LEG SHOW, XBIZ, GLAMOR GIRL, VON GUTTENBURG, BUTTMAN, BIZZARE, and AVN.
She has been a recurring guest on many national radio shows such as “BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE“, “THE JASON ELLIS SHOW“, AND “THE HOWARD STERN SHOW!”
She has also done a number of interviews for such publications as the “LA TIMES”, “LA WEEKLY”, “BIZZARE”, “HUFFINGTON POST”, and “THE DAILY BEAST”
Ashley was nominated for multiple AVN Awards including “Best Web Star” and “Best Actress.” Also been nominated by The XBIZ Awards for “Best Web Starlet” and “Best Performer” She is the WINNER of “SEXIEST ADULT STAR” for the 2013 THE SEX AWARDS. She also won the title of “Miss Summer XBIZ 2009!”
Currently Ashley runs her own production studio and produces award winning adult content.
She is also the Chapter Leader for SWOP (Sex Workers Outreach Program) New Hampshire.
In this episode episode I’m joined by one of my most favorite innovators in the crypto space, Ameen Soleimani of SpankChain. This Ethereum powered adult entertainment platform is helping to provide a more safe and secure environment for producers and consumers of adult content to build online community and transact value using state of the art technology. Much of the discrimination suffered by those involved in the adult industry will be relieved as this platform grows and begins to retrofit if not replace the legacy payment and content delivery rails.
(Please note, this episode was recorded several weeks before it’s release so some of the future updates that are discussed are now current).
- Ameen’s background in crypto
- His time working at Consensys
- How Consensys is a radical experiment in decentralized organizational management
- How he transitioned into this own projects
- The origin story of SpankChain
- His vision to create an on-demand micropayment enabled educational video platform
- Revelations he’s had about the adult industry use case of crypto
- His philosophies on a more liberated future for human sexuality
- The SpankChain roadmap
- How the Spank and Booty tokens will work to provide a stable token economy with incentives within and beyond the SpankChain platform ecosystem
- How this unique technology will integrate with and provide services to other adult sites and platforms, resulting in more crypto adoption within the existing industry
- How SpankChain has been received by the orthodox Ethereum development community
- and much more!
Please visit SpankChain here:
Follow Ameen at:
Ameen is a decentralization lazer gun and likes to wield the blockchain like a weapon to destroy the legacy trusted institutions. Throughout his crypto career Ameen has played a role in over $30M+ in token sales – including the fastest ICO in history. In his free time, he likes playing Super Smash Brothers (64), Settlers of Catan, and PUBG.
In this episode I’m joined by a passionate advocate and activist for sex workers’ rights. Dave in Phoenix has been on the front lines of the prostitution decriminalization movement for a long time and has great insights to share about the Phoenix Goddess Temple case and much more.
Please visit his website at:
- the story of liberated christians
- swing conventions in the 90s
- “onward christian swingers” new times
- the issue of single men in poly/swinger groups and the argument for sex workers
- the history of the Phoenix Goddess Temple
- Dave’s views on sexuality, religion, and law
- the need for legal healing, massage, and touch
- concerned about prostitution laws
- “felony criminal enterprise” much higher
crime than just prostitution which is just
- testing the viability suggested donation vs. a fee arrangement for a sex act
- historical overview of Canadian prostitution laws
- in-private consenting adult sex work vs
- beyond the myth that all prostitutes are forced into it
- how escort agencies bend the law
- harm reduction
- Canadian charter of rights and freedoms
- in current U.S. legal climate, escorts being assaulted by bag clients can’t help each other and are more afraid of the policy than bad clients
- challenge to California prostitution laws
- Sex Workers Outreach Project
- Alternative funding models for sex “volunteers”
- the grey area of sugar daddies and friends with benefits
- the potential and precedents for a club/membership model
- the commonality of prostitution in the times of the bible
- patriarchal double standards of adultery
- thoughts on bonobos and the myth of monogamy
- my prayers for Tracy who I interviewed in this episode: https://tantrapunk.com/taking-a-stand-for-sacred-sexuality-with-tracy-elise-tpp36
I come from a very conservative background. 20+ years ago I was very active in evangelical, conservative ministries, including Bible Study Fellowship, Christian Business Men’s Committee, as well as serving as deacon in a conservative Presbyterian Church. For many years I believed in the inerrant word of God–God said it and that settles it.
But I met a couple where both husband and wife were going to Lutheran Theological Seminary to be ministers. They started pointing out how in Hebrew and Greek there were obvious contradictions in scripture and some things I thought were crystal clear were quite foggy. Being interested in supporting my conservative beliefs concerning sexuality, I set out to do more research to prove my position correct that sex was wrong unless you were married and then only with your wife. I read many books by theologians and those that were experts in Greek and Hebrew and slowly, over time, I found the evidence was overwhelming that I had been very wrong in my traditional beliefs. I became very upset that the church would mistranslate and misapply the bible to promote an agenda, which was not based on the original biblical texts.
In the mid 1980’s I attended many Stan Dale’s Human Awareness Institute’s “Sex, Love and Intimacy” workshops in Calif., where I learned and experienced the group dynamics of true love, intimacy and fulfilling sexuality far beyond just thrusting intercourse. While these groups were often closer to New Age type beliefs, I saw more Christ like love than what I had ever experienced in the traditional church. Too often the church is too busy reaching UP to God to reach OUT to each other. There are more people in the world starving for love and affection than starving for food, but when it comes to meaningful intimate interaction, the church is too often “God’s Frozen People.”
In my childhood I was very shy. I was scared of women and didn’t date till I was a senior in college. I never went to a dance. But gradually I became more outgoing and married. But more than 20 years ago, after being resingled, I was insecure and depressed. Many women reacted negatively to me, sensing neediness and insecurity. But slowly, over time, after experience the Stan Dale workshops, some sex surrogacy training, Esalen massage training and lots of G-spot massage experience I found women strangely attracted to me…especially once they started to experience my touch. For many years I thought all men were naturally, wonderfully intimate and I was just far behind. But so many women started telling me they had seldom experienced men with good touch and intimacy skills and I began to wonder why. I have concluded that many men want to be more intimate but haven’t learned how.
Example: A couple had me do Esalen massage on the women. After a while the man came upstairs to see how we were doing and got turned on seeing his nude girlfriend on my table. He jumped in wanting to be sexual with her. As he was poking and groping her body parts he asked how things were going. She replied “Great until you came up”. Sometimes honest communications can be embarrassing but he did get the message that at that time she wanted the intimacy of massage not poking and groping.
On the other hand, not everyone is going to become interested in real intimacy. Being intimate is much more threatening and difficult for many than just having recreational sex with strangers. But for me I don’t enjoy sex without intimacy, but often enjoy intimacy even without sex. My purpose is to show the various sexual intimacy options so people can relate to whatever they choose is most fulfilling for them.
I enjoy physical intimacy with a wide variety of women who also enjoy good touch, cuddling, massage, caressing etc. I have lots of ideas for more intimacy based on many years of teaching intimacy workshops for couples, counseling many couples as well as hearing from a huge number of men that are seeking more intimacy from sex workers. I have been a speaker at national swing conventions hosted massage rooms and led the Phoenix Couples Group that had 350 participants. I have been professionally trained and teach Esalen massage, which many women have enjoyed. I offer free massage to sex workers/dancers/massage therapists. Or, I offer what I call a non-sexual cuddle and caress experience so many women enjoy. Yes, I also enjoy sex but not “just sex” without intimacy with the great sex.
One of the problems I face in dating many “normal” women is that as one said, “I am looking for a man who values monogamy as much as I do.” The problem is they only see cheating as the alternative to monogamy. But because I have such different views, finding like minded single women is very hard. Obviously sex workers often face the same issues in their own personal relationships.
In this episode I’m joined by a highly accomplished and established entrepreneur in the adult entertainment and crypto currency/blockchain space. I first discovered her via an Intimate.io write up, then again via a Coindesk article.
- how she got into the camming lifestyle
- how crypto entered her life
- behind the cam, the average day in the life of crypto camming
- constructive emotional responses to internalized “bitshaming”
- favorite crypto news and info sources
- time management skills for self-employment
- seeking and sustaining healthy, authentic connections via social media
- rave reviews for beta test camming on SpankChain
- balancing revenue earning goals with crypto study time
- basic crypto operational security
- thoughts on day trading
- diversifying income streams beyond payments and trading with staking coins
- aspirations to build confidence for coaching and leadership
- the development pattern of enthusiasts who become brand ambassadors
- evaluating altcoins based on hash rate vulnerabilities and security with crypto51
- adult crypto projects of interest including: SpankChain, Intimate,io, and Vice Industry Token
- hard lessons, making mistakes along the way
- joking about private keys in your private parts, the private keyster
- how to play strypto, tits for tech tips
- monetizing the free the nipple movement
- cryptotitties.com and the need for cryptobooties
- crypto video tutorials with Brenna Sparks
- crypto for adult leadership by Ginger Banks
- women in financial technology
- the future of crypto camming
- gratitude for vision of developers
- how camming can often be safer than street sex work
- the potential for smart contracts to clean up the sex industry
- what is a shill
- sharing investment wisdom but not advice
MelissaSweet1 is an adult webcam model that is devoted to mental health awareness, tech, art and a cryptocurrency! Melissa streams on multiple adult platforms including MFC and Spankchain and has video stores on websites including Manyvids.com and Iwantclips.com
She is passionate about learning, thinking outside the box and having fun!
Tip her with ETH at CryptoTitties.com
In this episode I’m joined by a dear friend and fellow sexual spiritual activist Megami Mariko Passion. We met a while back in L.A. through the tantra meet up community and have shared a lot of strength and solidarity as wounded healers and light workers who’ve earned our angel wings by doing the dirty work that is often marginalized. She shares deep and moving insights about the underworld of transactional sex work and ultimately provides great hope and inspiration as she describes the personally and culturally empowering tantric sex coaching work she’s now doing in Japan.
About Megami Mariko Passion:
Megami (meaning goddess in Japanese) Mariko (meaning child of truth) Passion, aka the goddess Kaya Kwan Yin is based in Tokyo, Japan where she moved from Los Angeles, California one year ago. She has been practicing as a Tantra goddess practitioner for 4 years total, and throughout greater Japan since June 2016. She coaches remotely to clients in different parts of the world and Japan, maintaining a web coaching business with U.S clients. If it is feasible she will culminate sessions in hands on or off in person sessions in a location that is convenient for her and her client, encouraging distant clients to use Tokyo as a healing retreat destination if possible. Her new Japan based Tantra business will be called Tantra Tokyo LOVE and she will use the name Mariko (her actual Japanese name) as her local brand name. Ethnically half Japanese, she works hard towards expanding fluency in the Japanese language daily. She offers great discounts to do Japanese only sessions for clients so that she can practice. This intends to build her ability to welcome foreign and Japanese clients into her temple space. Currently, most of her clients are English speaking foreigner men but she hopes to expand that reach, soon producing a bilingual Snuggle party in Tokyo to spark platonic intercultural and energetic exchange.
In this episode I’m joined by Vin Armani a new personal hero of mine, a veteran in the entertainment and sex industries, and an empowering role model for the new sacred masculine paradigm.
We explore his background as a computer hacker, his spiritual initiations, political philosophies, and adventurous career as a professional gigolo and reality tv star.
We discuss the role of sexual-spiritual healers in Las Vegas and beyond. Ultimately, we share hope that personal pathways of consciousness evolution, healing, growth and transformation can be developed by anyone anywhere through the embodiment of divine feminine energy.
Please visit his website to watch his show and connect with him on social media:
Vin Armani is an author and entrepreneur, best known as the star of the long running Showtime reality series, “Gigolos.” The show focuses on the lives of straight male escorts in Las Vegas. Armani has been en elite escort for close to a decade and has detailed his personal philosophy on love, sex and relationships in his book, Tao Of The Gigolo. Vin is also the host of The Vin Armani Show on Activist Post, a live, weekly streaming video program focused on exploring ideas of personal liberty.
Francesca Gentille is the co-author of “The Marriage of Sex & Spirit,” the radio host of “Sex: Tantra & Kama Sutra”, and the Director of The Integrative Arts Institute. She is a sex and intimacy counselor who presents internationally on the use of Sacred Eros and Sacred BDSM in recovery from trauma.
In this episode we discuss sacred sexuality’s past, present, and future by drawing upon anthropological data, our personal life experiences, and Francesca’s wealth of knowledge and wisdom from years of amazing work in the field. She share’s her tantra life history of personal growth and development, then we explore many issues that are close to our hearts and minds. Ultimately she bestows as sense of great hope for sustainable sexual liberation, including the interpersonal and professional domains of sexuality.
Connect with her online: