In this episode I share a piece I wrote that serves as a sort of guerrilla psychedelic research white paper. It is the most direct and concise articulation of my thesis:
- Demons are invisible to the naked eye but exist as energetic parasites lurking all around us at all times
- They are attracted by energy that’s released during sex, aggression, intimidation, fear, etc.
- They enter into cracks in the protective shield of our auric field and chakra system caused by abuse, trauma, neglect, lack of adequate love, negative thought patterns, etc.
- Acts of sexual manipulation, abuse, exploitation, and rape create opportunities for them to spread and infect souls, virgin souls are a delicacy for them
- With varying degrees of conscious awareness from relatively benign ignorance, to sinister intentionality: sexual predators are being possessed by demonic entities
- Surgical shamanic exorcism must be performed to remove them
- In perpetrators with full blown infections, their demons have spread and gotten control of their nervous system
- Victims have incubating infections that if disinfected, purified, and healed before they spread into the nervous system, can prevent neurosis and sexual pathology
- Surgical shamanic exorcism when combined with certain psychedelic plant medicines, ceremonial ritual allows for the patient and/or shaman to see the infectious parasitic organisms as if with x-ray vision
- Goddess-centered sacred sexual healing arts such as Tantra when applied in conjunction with psychedelic shamanic exorcism produces a positive synergistic effect whereby an erotic exorcism can be performed
- Most traditional psychedelic shamanic healing ceremonies are inaccessible financially and geographically by the average American
- Most Tantric “Dakas” (male sexual healers) and “Dakinis” (female sexual healers) are inaccessible financially by the average American
- A “poor man’s” do-it-yourself-or-with-partners home-based procedure can be quickly, easily, and affordably trained for mass application with minimal risks and mild if any drug side-effects
Click here to download the pdf