In this episode I’m joined by the most seminal and influential male mentor in my life path of tantra. Destin Gerek’s work really set me in motion back in 2009 and there would be no tantra punk had I not been deeply moved by his insights.
As destiny would have it, our paths would cross and we’d discover co-creative synergy over the course of several years. Our mutual aid of each other’s projects and passions resulted in my appearance in his sexual self mastery for men online training course.
To sign up for the course please click here!
- his journey of personal exploration, research and development of the program, and what he has learned over the years of offering it
- the behind the scenes of the production of the instructional videos in which I was featured
- the importance of this work to advance masculinity
- deprogramming from sex negative culture
- the outline of the program modules and the theory and philosophy behind the practices
- sacred set and setting without being too woo woo
- how women need boys to become men, in bed and beyond
- how men need to learn to heal rather than wound with their sexuality
- the need for leadership and men’s groups to help the masculine evolve
- my experience during the shoot, my intentions and hopes to help men become more conditioned for better love and sex within and beyond themselves
- the future of erotic media projects we’ve discussed in the past
- how earlier works in our careers may finally see the light of day
Please listen to our previous podcast at:
Destin Gerek is an internationally recognized leading voice in masculinity, sexuality, and personal empowerment. The greatest power of Destin’s transformational work is that he embodies it. Destin has taken all that he’s learned, studied, and explored, and integrated it fully into his being, such that he really walks his talk. As host of “The Evolved Masculine: Redefining Sex, Power, & Success” podcast, Destin brings 20+ years of direct study, training and active life experimentation to help you have better sex, deeper connection to your masculine power and understand women and most importantly yourself like never before. Recognizing the need for new role models for men in these changing times, Destin is dedicated to redefining and evolving masculinity for the 21st century. Author of the forthcoming book “The Evolved Masculine: Be the Man the World Needs, and The One She Craves” due out late Summer 2019.