In this episode I’m joined again by one of my most highly respected tantric coaches, Kamali Minter. we discuss:
- how recent health challenges have brought her into deeper self awareness and self care
- plans for creating a digital detox retreat center closer to nature
- opportunities for empowerment on the horizon video technology advances
- virtual reality and social impact
- restorative justice through media
- cryptocurrency micro payments to finance humanitarian projects
- streaming money and real time energy flow
- empowering the individual over the institution
- jade egg course coming soon
- and more!
Please visit her website at:
Kamali is a unique blend of relationship coach, spiritual guide, and artist. She’s passionate about helping people restore connection where it has gone missing. Both in their relationships and their bodies. She offers this transformation through simple movement, meditation, and self-awareness practices, which come from her knowledge of Tantra, Taoism, Yoga, Meditation, Reiki, and Art. Through her guidance clients have healed from heartbreak, released shame and trauma, and learned how to have more sensual, honest, connected relationships.
She has learned from a number of gifted spiritual teachers along the way. She did her 200 YTT with Shivakali Yoga, Tantra teacher training with Embody Tantra, is a certified Sacred Feminine facilitator through Tao Tantric Arts and the Universal Tao, is a trained Reiki Master, and Shakta Tantra practitioner.
Before Kamali took the leap from life-long practitioner to teaching and coaching, she had a 16 yr career in the entertainment industry, working as an actor, director, producer & editor. After graduating from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts she worked with major networks and studios like: NBC, MTV, TLC, BET, BRAVO, PLANET GREEN, THE FOOD NETWORK and DREAMWORKS.
She now offers live immersive experiences, virtual courses, and private coaching through her company Space for Love. Her mission is to empower people and women in particular with safe, sacred, spaces to re-claim their wholeness.