In this episode I’m am joined by Stephanie Murphy, PhD who is one of my most highly regarded wisdom keepers in the crypto space. While catching up on the complete archive of the several year running Let’s Talk Bitcoin podcast I was vaguely aware that there was a sex and science show on their network but didn’t, until recently discover that Stephanie is a co-host. The moment I learned of this I felt a ray of divine light beam down as I realized that we’re both sex podcasters and therefore it would be appropriate for me to reach out and invite her to be a guest on the show. I often feel that the edgy and adult nature of my podcast limits the range of potential guests, in this case I felt so blessed that we could share common ground.
The work she has done in the crypto space is so empowering and her compassionate fury for true personal and financial liberty has seriously changed my life. I highly recommend exploring her offerings and enjoying her voice in all of the various formats its packaged in.
Our discussion covers:
- her personal life journey leading to her prominent role as a crypto commentator.
- the role of yoga, meditation, and wellness in her life and her works
- her experience of and thoughts on toxic masculinity and toxic patterns of conflict in the crypto space
- the need for more holistic approaches to conflict resolution in technology communities in general
- the historic human dramas that have caused forks in the bitcoin blockchain
- practical down-to-earth strategies for the average non-techy person to get into crypto without relying on centralized third parties
- the need for careful and well tested approaches to sex industry use cases for crypto
- and much more!
Stephanie Murphy, PhD, is a professional voice actor with numerous credits, including national commercials, videos, and audiobook titles. She is formerly a biochemist. She can also be heard as a host of the podcasts Sex & Science Hour, Let’s Talk Bitcoin, and Sovryn Tech.